Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ich fahre heute zur Luxembourg!

Today I am going to Luxembourg! We are going to drive there, and it is about 6 hours away! I feel like that is a far journey by car in Europe. Anyways, I am excited for the Autobahn. The speedometer goes to 220 km, and I want to see how quickly my gastfater will drive!

We will spend friday and saturday in Luxembourg, and come home one Sunday. Tomorrow we are just going to go around the city, and Saturday we are going to Denise's (mein gastmutter's) mothers eightieth birthday party. Das wird sein spaz!

I didn't post yesterday because I was very busy. I went to school, and then we went on a tour of the castle! Das Schloss ist sehr kool! We saw lots of beautiful rooms and many paintings from the 13th, 14th, and 15th centuries.  It was very historical, but also very funny to make fun of how the people looked then ;).

I won't post for a few days because of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment