Monday, October 4, 2010

Autostadt!

So! The past few days have been very eventful. On Saturday I went to the AFS farewell party, as I will be leaving Celle on Friday morning. Das ist sehr schlimm, Ich weiß. I have had a great time here, my family has been great, and I have done so many interesting things! From the first day, I have always had something to do after school, and that made a huge impact on the way that I am viewing my the rest of my year. I know that some other exchange students have not gotten the bright start that I have.

Yesterday I visited the city of Wolfsburg. If you didn't know, Wolfsburg is the car capitol of Europe, where Volkswagons Headquarters are. There is a really cool auto museum, and a pavillion for each of the companies that volkswagon owns. My favorites were Audi and Ferrari. In the Audi Pavilion I was able to go inside of all of their current cars, including a 2011 r8 Spyder. The car starts at around 200,000 euros. I was amazed.

In other news, I am very excited to go to my next host family because I will be starting at School there! Monday is my first day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment